View Single Post
Old 27-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Knower

I've never really had any really bad experiences. The worst for me was when I was around 13, I was staying at a friends house trying to fell asleep (my friend was already asleep). I turned over to lie on my other side and faced the door (which was open), in the doorway I saw what seemed like a silhouette of a man in a hat. He was just standing there somehow without anything to cast a shadow or anything for a shadow to be cast upon just out in the open, watching me. He didn't me me feel uneasy surprisingly, I should have been scarred to death; a strange figure watching me try to sleep should be terrifying but just looked at him for a minute before turning back over since it's weird trying to sleep while being watched. A few years later I saw some documentary about unexplained mysteries talking about various things, one of these things were "shadow people", it said about hem being in a different dimension but occasionally coming over our dimension (to learn maybe). Fast forward another couple of years and I'm now 17 in college (UK), I mentioned it to a friend. We stared talking about strange things like that and I googled "shadow people" to show them an example. To my surprise I found the exact figure I saw that day. After a bit more googling, I found that this figure is apparently called "hat man" and that I wasn't alone.