View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Experiencer
Question Seeing the same name over and over again

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but here it goes--I keep seeing the first name of a guy I met a while ago. What could this mean? Is "someone" trying to lead me in the right direction?

I've never been a fan of online dating but one day I was researching online and a singles site popped up. For some reason, I decided to sign up and after taking two, 100-question personality tests, I activated my profile. Well, I was only matched with two people and one of those guys instantly messaged me. When I read his profile, it was like I've known him all of my life. It was really weird, I felt really comfortable talking to him and we'd share personal stuff most people don't talk about when they first meet someone.

I felt like I was starting to feel something towards him but I kept telling myself I was being ridiculous because I just met him...and I didn't really know him. And besides, I met him online. Anyway, after I tried to convince myself that I needed to "shake off" my feelings towards him, I started seeing his name everywhere. What could that mean? Am I subconsciously noticing his name or do I have an angel/guide trying to convince me that this person is in my life for a reason?

So confused.

Thoughts?