View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Blue lightning ball - I started learning to meditate shortly after I met my tf, and there were times that I really needed to communicate with him, missing him terribly, and a blue light would come into my vision. I would describe it as a blue glowing light, the color of lightning. It sort of moves around in my vision, expanding and contracting. When I see this, I feel happy and comforted, filled with positive emotions, and often tears start flowing down my face. I think of this like a communication channel. I have no idea if he senses it, but it feels that way?

Wow ,i have this too and i started seeing it just after he cut contact ....I see it when i meditate also ,but it does come and go randomly throughout the day and when my eyes are open or closed,i can't make it come ,it just does .. ...I feel a real comfort from it and i felt also it was some form of communication thing,don't know why ,just a knowing .....I also had a dream where he was running away from me and i was really sad and he had something around his neck like a necklace and it was the same colour ......someone talked about the same thing ,i think it was on the meditation part of this forum .....Glad someone has had the same experience ,as i thought i had imagined it :)