View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Your topic brings up some interesting information.

Yet I have a question.

Do you always go into readings asking a particular question?
Not always. I have had reading with no questions in mind just to hear what happens to come through. In my experience most readers need something to focus on and the information that comes through is dependent upon you having something specific in mind you would like to know. Frequently, the clearer you are on what you want to know the clearer the response will be. But this of course is dependent upon the reader. In this particular series of reading I had one central topic and I asked the same question each time I began a reading.

Quote:
My question, have you tried other types of readings?

Mediumship? Energy? Astrology?
Whatever the reader is capable of I have presented my list of questions for them to address. This has included all forms of psychic (the clairs), mediums, energy, astrology, numerology, tarot and runes. I have not been to a channeler for this singular topic of focus though.

Quote:
I have a "Do not ask me questions" rule.
I love readers like you. I recently had a reading by someone who was like you. Except his approach was to respond to topics he determined were most interesting to me on his own. He nailed them. It was great fun and informative. I used to have readings annually. I never went to these with questions. This recent 6 month series was a special case. Something very important to me I needed to understand and I had no other avenue except divination aside from limited opportunity to explore this first hand.

Quote:
So my questions are- 1. What type of readings are giving you yes, no answers? They certainly don't sound like mediumship or that you are going to mediums.
There have been mediums but these readers have other skills they are using. I have not sought out deceased loved ones for assistance with the exception of my wife and the circle of guides/angels around her. But I access her directly on my own. I do not need anyone acting as a relay with her. In fact a pure medium generally has been less effective providing information. But most have utilized other talents.

Quote:
and 2. Do you always ask about a certain situation ie- will my new relationship work out, will I get the job interview?
Generally no, specifically for this series over the last 6 months yes.

Quote:
I read energy. A lot of the time, what I am seeing is the present state of a persons emotional state, and often the past.

I take developing intuitive ability seriously.

Questions such as will I get the new car? Or will my package come?

Tend to make me feel like a fortune teller at a carnival.

I do not do future.

I read the energy fields of people going on zilch information, I do not accept questions, and I pick up on whatever I pick up on. If it is present feelings fine, if it is a past experience, hobby what have you fine, and if it is a future lunch date scheduled for next day fine, that is all well and good.

I let what messages come to me. If people have a situation in mind, I'd rather them keep it to themselves anyway. To see perhaps if I can pick up on it naturally.

Then the reading may hold more meaning. Instead of being asked my yes, or no thoughts on something.
As I said I enjoy readers like you. This brings to mind one reader who used tarot but had a strong ability to sense energy so she was picking up the energy in my heart before she focused on any cards. She tapped into very specific details on her own. She seemed to just use the card to have a different angle to consider. She has turned out to be one of my favorites.

Quote:
One more question, have you done a reading for others yourself?
I have done them for others and myself, yes. But it has been more of an experiment. I have not practiced it with the intent of getting good at it. I have avoided all of this for years and years now. Only this past year have I rekindled my interest. I have still been evolving even while not exercising these abilities. I am a natural born artist and the same has been true of art. During long period when I did not practice it I found I had improved once I started again. I was in my late 20's to early 30's when I was in relationships with the psychic and later a channeler. I am exponentially different now. I am feeling more substance in this than ever in my life. I feel I could do these things effectively and may focus on this if I continue to feel this way. The difference now is that I feel I am ripe for it, so to speak.

I have a questions for you.

I know you sense energy. Do you go to the grid for information? Do you ever access it from elsewhere?

I can elaborate and also explain why I am asking if you are interested.