View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
Hi,

I was reading that there are some "ascended masters" that are acting as Pleadians. They are channeling through people with loving messages and how they are coming and they will take down the financial system so everything is free, the government will be taken down, we will be ascending to the fifth dimension, etc.

Sounds funny, but I think these people are actually the fallen angels who will be returning. I read that the antichrist will be arriving on a spaceship, and will be doing the exact same thing these people are saying. He will look like Jesus and will betray us, and once we all worship him it will be too late. His plan is to look like the Jesus we have been conditioned to see him as. (Jesus wasn't some white guy with blue eyes).

I always got a strange feeling when I was listening to the ashtar command and plaideian messages. They were too complimentary, like they were sucking up to us and the promises they were making sounded too good to be true.

Leaving details aside, I have to point out that there are Humans living on Earth right now who were Pleadians in past lives. So they may be technically Human right now. But because of their Akash and them being one with who they really are (Acting as a quantum bridge between worlds), they have attributes of the Pleadians. Ascended Masters also were Humans, so they are no exception. Once you have lived the life, it is part of who you are. In short, they are not necessarily acting, but rather being bigger than one singular body or one particular kind of energy.

Also there's what people call "The soup of God". God is made of Love, Light and Joy. Consisting of many individual parts (entities) and yet all is one. Like a soup. Just like it isn't possible to take the salt grains out of the chicken soup, it isn't possible to leave the soup of God. If you take any one part out of it, it isn't complete and God wouldn't exist. So there are no fallen Angels. Evil only exists in the linear world, where Humans are working the puzzle of life.

It isn't weird for Angels, Helper energies, and Ascended Masters to talk about politics. But the most important thing to keep in mind is that it's always about context. How do you feel when you read or listen to a channeling?