View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Hello dearest. I love you very much!

Firstly, God is Love; His very essence is Love and not a conditional one, but an Unadulterated One. This is what Apostle Paul says about Love:

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Ironically enough God murdered more people throughout the bible than Satan, more than often for questionable motives. Did God share the same kind of 'love' and 'patience' when he ordered a wood chopper to be stoned to death for working during the Sabbath day? Did he show all the infants that were killed by his order 'love' and 'patience'?

Quote:
Here is a clue as to why He did not slap "Adam" on the wrist.

Secondly, God created mankind in His own Image... get that... OWN IMAGE. If God Himself exercised His Will, so it follows that even His own Image should exercise theyre Will unhindered. See that it is also stated that "we are gods..." because part of Him is in us! We are one with God by His Image, and how could God force Himself; this is a contradiction. God does not see a separation, He sees us as a part of Him. Therefore, contradiction isn't possible. I hope that you understand this; you are a creator.

However, to those who are in a covenant/contract with God by Free Will, there are consequences to breaching a contract, albeit any contract! And to such, He gives the right ways.

The bible says that we are made in his image, but it doesn't say that we are gods. In fact, that was the talking anaconda's idea when it tempted Eve to take a bite out of the cursed apple, that she will be like God herself.