Thread: The Mother mind
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
One of the pussycats is sitting on my lap and he has his chin on my right arm as I sit here cross-legged having to type with one hand and stop every so often and wiggle my fingers because it's actually quite cold this morning but that also means it's going to be sunny too.

And what all that means is I can't ignore the pussycat but after that paragraph above he has possibly accepted that I want to use both hands and has changed position and now I feel that the set of toes , under the leg and under the pussycat is quite sore, but I can't ignore them either so maybe in a minute or two pussy will move to my other leg and I'll be able to move those toes getting a bit sore by being squashed down and wanting to move to get some nice warm blood circulating.

As he says in the video the Mother mind moves sideways and up and down and isn't this about futures and pasts colluding to bring what ever it is we need? That despite what might be the weights upon us in the now they will surely pass and become lightnesses?

For some reason this saying came to me reading what you shared Mr I... *Many hands make light work* ...

I read on facebook this morning a very old friend of mine who is a born again and he defined that as a Christian he has accepted God the King and is prepared for the Kings re-arrival on Earth and to me he is standing there with a cake he has baked and when God arrives he will offer this cake to God " I kept this cake for you God" and God will simply say "Oh cherished Love, why did you not share the cake?"

It's funny how sometimes people think that god only wants the cake isn't it?

And I also did a quick quiz which said how much I might be privileged and by all accounts I am not privileged at all and yet I feel I am entirely privileged for no matter what your birth and place on the earth serves you with your privilege is making the most of both what you have and the possibilities you seek to embrace to see what you are actually capable of.

Surely then this is the Mother mind at work. That this supposed warrior mind which only sees forwards and backwards is a dull and limiting aspect which can only be made fuller by looking and accepting the aboveness and belowness and well as what is off to the sides and even all around us. Isn't this then real privilege?

I like this. Acceptance of it all. I suppose some might say it is all part of just being it within?

It is our privilege to look beyond the restraints offered by regalia adorned and the subset of ideas which might be offered as an entrance and see with the eyes which go beyond the mere forward and back. Even the Dalai Lama must speak in words which can be understood even if, in the forward and back, his real understanding might remain hidden but he is obviously in the all a roundedness for his glee goes so deep it is an abyss of joy... obviously. So then the dividends in the stockmarket of human spirit are paid out not in what we think we might hear but in the possibilities of what we will eventually see and so we open our hearts to that which is between and through the constraints of little doors opening.

Up, down, inside out, back to front, behind, sideways...gosh so many angles to see and feel, relate to the infinite wonders of life being itself in the many infinite ways of itself ( I like my owl profile picture I had on fb, its little head turned to the side in the wonder of the side way view, its really cute)

I really loved what you wrote in that last paragraph. It resonates in me like a song of joy today.

Thankyou for sharing Mr I.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder