View Single Post
Old 20-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
I do not think that was in any way at all, an appropriate comment.
Firstly, How do you know difinitively there is no God?...there is no scientific proof to support wether God exists or if he/she doesnt either. You have your right to an opinion, but you have no right whatsoever to say to someone that their beliefs are a flaw in their personality...totally uncalled for. If you had nothing useful or nice to say to this person whos obviously distressed then you shouldnt have said anything at all.

I am not a follower of any religion in particular as I have my own personal spiritual path, but I do not disregard the possibility of one or many gods as I, like you have no proof that I'm right or wrong.
In any case, I'm respectful of others beliefs as any belief is better than no belief in my opinion!

I am totally shocked that an arrogant closed minded person like yourself is even a member of this wonderful site...in future keep your opinions to yourself unless the thread is open for religious debates, which this thread clearly isnt!

If you where aware how this universe works you would also be aware of, we can not exist on this level of vibration, or reality without flaws. It is simply not possible.
Pointing out someone has flaws in their personality is like pointing our, you have two feet, which would be in most cases correct.
Am i arrogant? It is correct, I don't wallow in emotions. I say things as I see them. My way of surviving this mad human existence, without getting trapped in it.