Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Knower

<< Actually thanks for your suggestion on how I could try wording my request! >>

Thanks so much! Before your response, wasn't sure if you'd like it or not, since you learned a different way.

Also, I've heard about groups of people specifically going to certain places to make contact, with a leader who's had good luck in doing it before. Perhaps you might be interested? I don't know if Steve Greer does these anymore. There are probably other groups. Maybe MUFON has info or a google search. You'd want to check them out thoroughly of course, to make sure they're legitimate and you feel comfortable with them. Just thought you might like this type of group, if they're nice people of course.

Did you mention before that you weren't sure how long to try contacting? Probably if they haven't responded within 10-15 minutes, you could try again later. Of course, if you want to go longer, like 30 minutes, that's cool. Just wanted to say you don't have to drag this out for hours, and perhaps get irritated with the whole thing, if nothing happens. If you get bored or irritated, you might want to stop and try another time when you feel good about it.

Astral Projection is so awesome! Haven't tried it in a while. Thanks for mentioning it -- will try it again soon.

<< How about you? Anything new? Perhaps any new contacts happened? >>

Um, well, yeah. Sometimes I do it a lot, sometimes not -- they're probably wishing I never figured out how to signal them. lol. But just watch the skies (or wherever you happen to be, especially nighttime before going to sleep), and use your heart and good words towards them.

I'd love to see any new pictures (or read about any contacts) you get!