View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
oh you would eventually get bored with it im sure.and then go floating off into the world once more.....i think its merely a stage or a staging process whilst the very vibration of the planet is changing.i mean once everything has been talked out then what happens next kinda thing.how would i know im living in the NOW lol.i think some are still deluding themselves that to come together with your twin flame is the END POINT.surely something like that is just the beginning and you spend some time BECOMING together.even in separation.i think thats one of the reasons why twin flames in particular often go through a whole bunch of separations.and then probably returning with new experiences and knowledges to share adapt and grow from.again how would i know?ive only just started this particular journey and have yet to find out what will happen....i mean isnt this idea of a permanent being together in bliss and harmony also 3d illusory thinking?again i simply dont know.hopefully ill get to find out lol.either way the sex should be pretty hot you would think...

That is what I've been saying for days on here lol...

Springboard into oblivion - twin flames are but one path... and one stage of some souls experiences... there is a whole expanding universe to explore... as we move forward and away from the OCD of the human ideas of TFs... in the context of this physical reality...

As for the sex haha... its all heart energetics... it is the heart of creation... so the entire universe of creation feels like a heart orgasm in constant waves of process...