View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstone
I wrote this in another thread but have pasted it here as it seems relevant to your question.

there is a phenomena I remembered when I was at college regarding the resonant frequency of a circuit, once that resonant frequency was found for that particular circuit, there was virtually no resistance and it gave out maximum voltage and maximum current....its like it never notices the resistors or other resistive components of the circuit, there was no conflict with its parts at all and it had maximum energy as well...it hit a nail for me anyway!

so that would mean to me aligning the mental and physical systems so that there is no overall incoherence in any of these two, so that no unnecessary energy is wasted as in generating fear and anger or conflict within itself, it only responds in a relevant and measured way...so that it conserves energy....that's my angle on it anyway.

That's very interesting and thank you for sharing. I'm sympathetic with this idea, i mean i can feel a truth in it. The idea about resistance also seems to me to be true. I was also exploring the idea of 'Rest' which paradoxically is where the source of energy lies ? Perhaps Potentiality is a better term? I think this idea exists in Electro Magnetism, im not great with scientific stuff ?
So often i hear about the mechanics of the circuit lets say which is the human body and how the movement of chi is felt etc. but ive often wondered when i felt aligned to something deeper through meditation or tai chi if this energy was somehow sourced and felt as energy at rest. ..Hey it's hard to explain lol...what do you think ?

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 09-10-2016 at 11:17 AM.