View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 02:19 AM
Super Moderator
Native spirit, a similar thing happened concerning my husband's terminal cancer. Hewas peeing 14 or more times a night and was also being hassled by employment services to find a job (we had sold our thriving business because of his issues. He was like a zombie in the morning after getting up 14-16 times to pee every night!) Employment services wanted him working. He said he couldn't any more. They told him -if that is the case, go to the doctor -so he did. She was not on his side and judged him as a 'malingerer'.
He asked her what could be wrong that he had to pass water like that every night. She never referred him for tests, or gave him a prostate exam, or took blood test.
He had aggressive prostate cancer, and it spread to his bones by the time it was discovered. He took out a legal case against the doctor but died during it. I continued it for him, and he won. The doctor was suspended. The 'payout' was so small for a man's life. I was told that if he hadn't died he would have received more. The fact that it killed him, his life was valued at £3,500......