View Single Post
Old 29-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Deactivated Account

I think so, yes. Everyone I've ever met seems to be the result of some unresolved karma. Lately I've been thinking that the process goes a little like this: you bump into someone in the street and accidentally create karma with them for yourselves. You meet in another life to resolve it. You don't resolve it and create more karma (especially if you're a young soul), and so the cycle continues, until your souls have known each other so long that they mirror each other. So now you have soulmates. If this continues for an indefinite amount of time then you have twins. At least that is one way of looking at it. The other way is that they come from the same soul group as you like yumi wrote and that you're just recognizing a similar energy in them. But this doesn't extend to karmic relations. But I think either way whether a soulmate is part of your group or not doesn't matter.. it seems like we only meet them in the physical to resolve karma in the first place. For me it always comes back to that.