View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 08:07 AM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorcow
Wow.... Thanks for sharing but seriously, I never heard of such things since learning this for years.

What I can share is this. There are quite a lot of attacks on Falun Gong as it is persecuted heavily in Communist China. A lot of false accusations are levied on Falun Gong in the process to justify the persecution. However, millions of people still practice it despite the crackdown... I guess there must be good reasons why people are still practicing given the risk?

Anyway, Falun Gong is taught free of charge. Just google it. You can read with an open mind on what it is written inside its teachings. Perhaps, you will understand why it is still practiced by so many people despite the personal risk and most of the 'copy and paste' propaganda are simply fabricated, misunderstood or taken way out of context. For example, things you mentioned like healing by touch are actually strongly disallowed in Falun Gong.

Don't take my word for it, read the original Zhuan Falun and you will know why these propaganda are not true.

Btw, I am not here to convert people. I just wish to find a nice place where people can talk while taking a break at home. Personally, I have tried different practices and what I can share from personal experiences is that Falun Gong is the real deal (at least for me) when it come to spiritual cultivation. It answered the life questions I being asking since young. That the reason why I am sharing it with interested people.

PS: I have not seen Master Li levitate and walk through walls.

" Falun Dafa involves the cultivation of a Falun, or “law wheel.” The Falun is an intelligent, rotating entity composed of high-energy matter. The Falun that Master Li Hongzhi plants in a practitioner’s lower abdomen from other dimensions rotates constantly, twenty-four hours a day. (True cultivators can acquire a Falun by reading Master Li’s books, watching his 9-session lectures on video, listening to his 9-session lectures on audiocassette, or studying together with students of Falun Dafa.) "

Falundafa. org....

"The Falun that Master Li Hongzhi plants in a practitioner’s lower abdomen from other dimensions rotates constantly, twenty-four hours a day" Clever Man this Mister Li, lol.