View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 02:58 PM
Experiencer

Thank you everyone for your answers!

Just to clarify, I didn't ask the question about having children in a kind of "interrogation/interview" thing.

We were having such a nice time together, and I genuinely was interested on knowing more of him, and I just asked, naturally.

As soon as I saw that he deflected and didn't want to respond, I didn't insist and we changed subject and continued to have a great date and conversation.

So yes I noticed that I hit a sensitive topic for him, maybe one he hasn't resolved yet with himself, but that's really none of my business you're right, that's why I didn't insist and changed subject.

I'm just a different person I guess, I'm very open about anything and I have dealt and healed my own main issues, so nowadays there's nothing I wouldn't answer or say about me.

I am a deep person, and sometimes I have a hard time to keep up with casual conversations, especially if I'm enjoying my time and want to know the person better.

But yes, we're all different and it was a first date.

I do feel a good connection with this guy, and I had a great time with him, so I'm going on a second date and let's see what happens.