View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico Jack
I've learned that I need to figure out who I am before I will ever be content.
Hi, Calico Jack... Would you explain this ^ more?
I can see how finding peace involves an awareness of the thoughts that create pain & those that create joy.
BTW, welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I leaned as I recovered more was compassions for one's worse off than me in that I could well be dead or worse paralized. Blessed there not to be. I worked as a volenteer with Speical Needs Adults and Children at the time fo the fall, I felt pitty for them in me heart, what I learned was to shed the pitty and understand their path in life.

I learned what real pain was and that one could live with it and deal day to day, but not always like that. TO not let the bitterness in pain get the best of me.

I learned what the "ablilities" I have were truly for, that was to be there for other's to bring in a possiive LIGHT and at times a message from a passed LOVed one. To undertand the visions I had and work possitivly with them.

I learned to share me with other's. Lynn
Lynn, Thanks for sharing such beautiful lessons!
I can relate in a way - it almost broke my heart, to see some in pain... but I realized that too much sympathy or even empathy can cloud understanding & compassion.

I love what you menteiond about understanding your abilities & gifts not only to feel loved, but also to love.