View Single Post
Old 30-08-2014, 12:03 AM
nhrob

Quote:
Originally Posted by each1teach1
I've never heard of anyone that thinks 'darkness will make us weak'
Usually it's the other way around, people turn to darkness because they want strength and power. But if you choose to live in the light, then you are able to see the treasures that you already have within.

In the dark, you can't see where you are going, you have to guess. You might find yourself in a bad place but you can assume that it's good because you are unaware of anything better. People retreat into the dark because they can't bare the pain that is in the light. Walking in the light is the harder path my friend. Forgiveness is the hardest thing to do sometimes, but it brings light to the offenders darkness.

In the light, you see everything. This does not make you transparent, this makes the world transparent for you. This makes darkness transparent.

The positivity of darkness is that it allows for rest, to turn off and relax after a hard days work. Darkness is also good for shutting out cunning or opportunist people who prey on harmlessness. You can put on a dark mask to prevent them. That is only a few things I care to type out right now. Darkness has much to teach the individual.

Everything and concept in this world has a positive potential that must be found and utilized.

Thank you Each1teach1. The light I feel dose make things transparent including us. We can feel and see in the light and are given the opportunity to understand our feelings though the opposite. There are many people who feel only darkness and see no hope anywhere not even in the dark or light . This world is here regard less of us and we are here to make light of it, to see into it and in to ourselves. The darkness we feel within us is the doubt that we live with daily, of understanding ourselves though the mind. The darkness in this world we live in is played out daily as one of fear and of pain. The opposite to love is fear anything that takes love away can and will only make us weaker.