View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Ascender
Higher Self versus Guides

I am aware of Spirit Guides, Doorkeepers and Angel presences in my life.

I have taken notice of the different energies that come through at times of personal growth spiritually, the changes and ways of revealing themselves to me. I dont deny how they have shown me - through various mediums - what it is I need to know or how they might take me off for a lesson during sleeptime, or Ill "see" things, or suddenly just "know" things. They all work in amazing ways to get my attention.

However, I have this undeniable faith in myself - or higher self - and tend to trust that more than anything, in fact I often wander why my doorkeeper even has the time and patience with me to stick around as such, although I know I am guided - at times of connecting and reading for someone - because of them - Im sure. Im sure its because of them that I get to "see" bits and pieces of information the come forth when reading.

Higherself - the all knowing "old" me - my soul exposed to me and a guide I rely upon heavily to steer me right, Ive always referred to that as my inner radar or detective - I instinctively connect to that aspect of myself and to be honest - cant remember what it feels like not to do this or use this as my guiding light.

Is it just a matter of needing many helpers outside of HS - am I confusing you with what Im saying at all? LoL - I havent quite formulated the question I want to ask, but can you elaborate on the purpose of Higher Self please?

Thanks for the your time and efforts with this thread - much appreciated and well informative.

Namaste

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ