View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Evalon

Hello

I read parts of Power vs. Force some years ago and found that Hawkins' results indeed compared very well with my own experiences. In the meantime life took me to other venues, however, the map of consciousness which to some extent is reproduced in Power vs. Force has popped up in my mind on a regular basis. Although it is in a graphical form - which necessarily eludes being spirit or the realm of consciousness - it still "condenses" what I have observed myself.

Coming from a natural science background I became interested in finding out how David Hawkins had arrived at his results. To that end I recently bought his dissertation: "Qualitative & Quantitative analysis and calibration of the level of human consciousness" where e.g. the research process associated with this map of the levels of consciousness is described. Should you be interested it is available from the website veritaspub.com and costs $29.95 + shipping.

As it is, the map of the levels of consciousness was arrived at by doing thousands of sequential tests and applying statistics to the results - results I would that shows a very high degree of statistical significance. To me the methodology also appears to be sound.

The dissertation outlines the methodology used (e.g. kinesiology & shaping the questions to be tested) to arrive at the results - something which is of immense value to me.

Hmmm... well, these are the words for now ...

Be well

Jesper