View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 07:16 AM
Knower

CosmisSacredHeart

Your Question: How do I make a transition between leaving the present job and moving to another job?
Your Cards:4 of wands, Death

You will need to find a momentous occasion in this. Only act when you are excited to move forward. You need to move forward from a place of exuberance. The way you leave will be the way it follows. You know how some people hop from bad relationship to bad relationship to another finding they attract similar circumstances within each one? It's a bit like that. Don't see it as leaving a bad situation; see the good your job brought or taught you or at the very least the lessons you learned in what you do not what so you can see what it is that you want with absolute certainty. Delight in this vision of the future of success and significance doing what it is that you will find great joy and harvest from and then and only then is it time to move forward. With excitement, cheer, and exuberance. If it dosn't feel right or you're feeling lost it isn't time to act yet. You need to be in conscious control of the emotions you are putting into this. Celebrate the time you spent at your present job; be thankful for it and delight in it. Also have a fun get together with your family and friends and discuss your plans. I think it's possible to get leads and positive advice this way if you embark it with a positive mindset. Then leaving the job from the position of being grateful and happy for what was experienced you will be able to shut the door and find something that better satisfies and suits you and is in resonance with your newfound joy. Death simply speaks of letting go of not only that job, but that neg energy that you may have experienced from it in the past as well as well as your old way of being. Allow opportunites to flow to you; get excited. :)

Question for paperw1ngs: What energy do I need to embody for the coming months to be my best self and achieve my goals for money, career, relationships, etc.