Thread: heartburn
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 06:34 AM
Pathfinder
Berry,
heartburn is rather a tricky thing and it sometimes takes more time to get rid of this discomfort.

I had experienced heartburn myself some years ago. My heartburn was kind of resisting to various recommended remedies (change of diet didn't work, antacids provided always a temporary relief for couple of hours). Woking up during the night and feeling it, it was a nightmare for me. Even though I knew in my case where this heartburn had came from (due to drinking 2l of multivitamin juices for 2 days), it took me 3 months to get rid of it. I found a remedy that worked for me just by chance - our local (Slovak) sparkling mineral water.

Just a question, have you tried consulting your doctor to help you? Conventional medicine is not always a bad choice as they have tests to evaluate the functions of your esophagus - which of course is not always the direct cause.

If you are interested and you PM me, I can help you by doing digestive system diagnostics remotely for you to check the status how much is digestive system is affected and whether cause of heartburn is more related to your diet.