Thread: Spiritual abuse
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 02:51 AM
Master
Mental and emotional wounds usually take longer to heal than physical wounds. One of the important
things is do not close your heart down, which many often do to protect themselves from pain, or being
hurt again by others.

Right off the top of my head I would say that the lesson here is to learn how to set healthy boundaries.
If you nurture strength of spirit it may protect you, but to nurture strength of spirt you have to open
your heart.

Open your heart to your self; journal, or write your feelings down and look at what you wrote down
periodically to see if you still feel the same way. Use affirmations and watch your self-talk, or how you
talk to yourself; this is very important.

Write your pain, or how you feel you were abused down on paper, and after a while say a prayer for
your own continued healthy growth, and then burn or shred that paper, saying aloud "I release you."
Forgive yourself as well as the other person but do not forget what lessons you learn from this experience.

First I would suggest some healthy affirmations for a while, eat healthy, take relaxing Epsom Salt baths,
or use something else, and live heathy, have healthy thoughts, etc. With a regular healthy lifestyle all
of this can aid in your recovery. A spiritual development practice might also be very useful.

Healing, like most things, is a journey. Be gentle with your self, learn and grow from this abusive
experience and you will have a tool that will be useful in helping others in the future who are gong
through what you have gone through. Peace and Good Journey.