View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
The basic idea is that popular music has hidden messages encoded with in it . One idea is that the gov. ( c.i.a. , n.s.a. , ect) puts stuff like , behave , obey the law , pay your taxes , buy lots of stuff , ect. Any way I got to thinking what if you listen to foren music like Schloger ( German party music ) or Ramstine ( heavy metal ) but only understand part of the words . Is the messageg lost or does some part of the sub conscious still under stand ? Ok maby the gov. or some one does not use subliminal messages . I started a post like this one in the lounge , but a mod removed it with out giving me a reasion . If a mod does remove this post I would like to know why . I think this is a better fit hear any way . I am just a bit curious if any one hear has any ideas .
I would first try to separate the 'message' from the song and see what it actually says.

As for listening to foreign music: If you know the language it might have an effect
on you but I doubt it will have any effect if you do not know the language.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜