View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
Next thing, work areas: I have a work which i don't know if i should stay in. I've been there for many years and i feel like trying something else. I know of one work that maybe i want to try but i need to make sure first that i work everyday that i should work or else i probably won't last long in a new work. I don't have a strong work moral so to speak so i've had trouble going to work sometimes. Also another area around careers is that i feel like belonging to something greater. Like having some deeper role in the universe. Right now i work with animals and the other work i think of trying also involves animals. Sounds great right? It really is great to cuddle with them.
You mentioned you do not have a strong work moral. This is something you will have to work on but it is not mandatory. An employer is generally more interested in having team players. Having a positive attitude in front of the boss can help you to open other doors. As you develop more skills, you will get more rounded out. Do not be surprised if you have a lot of different jobs in this life time. Expect it.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜