View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Experiencer

I watch this guy on youtube that delayers ( I know not a word only thing I can think to call it) NASA photos and shows what they are hiding. At first I was like "Oh goodness another crackpot showing me photos of rocks". As I was waiting for hubby to fall asleep so I could change the youtube channel I was pretty stuck. By the time he fell asleep I was totally enthralled by the images not just the ones where he peeled away the layers, but also the unaltered photos where you can clearly see perfect right angles of slabs of rock etc. As soon as I find the channel I will add it to the post. He also shows the process he uses to find the layers in one video. Totally worth a watch and a thought in what he is saying. His channel is called TheRealJimmyRoberts1

I do have trouble believing the ETs live in our planet as in under the earth. Im still swishing it around in my head though as I dont have enough info on that topic. I do believe they live in the ocean. Christopher Columbus journal documents a submersible rising from the ocean and flying off.