View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 05:34 AM
Guide

:) you have to find out what works for you and how you can understand what people are trying to teach you... I think I can help you out.... lol I had that same problem with accidentally opening my real eyes and waking up or ending the energy I have just gathered... and even the moving of accidentally physical body parts in an effort to move my astral body.... After a while I got better but I would get out of my body and lol be afraid to open my eyes so I would be projecting with my eyes closed haha because I had the intention of not looking lol...

So lets break it down... your astral body is also called your what?! haha did you pass? Your emotional body.... what are your emotions?.... Feelings... what are feelings... sensations.... that arise when stimulated, felt or realized..... how does your astral body feel?..... blow on your arm.... softly..... you feel that.... that is your emotional body or astral body being stimulated...... for me... when in astral form my body feels like a soft breeze all over.... i learned to separate by feeling my body to move.... so this part is kinda odd to explain....

keep your arm still... and try to move it without moving it. the feeling of trying to move it is how you move your astral limbs.... if you can get your hands out you can probably cheat and use a astral rope to climb up lol.... your basically like a baby learning how to walk... lol or in this case lol trying to sit up... :) I think the food we eat also helps because sometimes I would eat some things and it would feel like dead weight holding me down.. or it would be hard to separate at a certain point...

:) Good luck!!