Thread: Ear sensations
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
I would without a doubt say that he has things that trouble him, especially the stress of work.

And that is a great point as being a possible invitation to assist in some way! I sent this person love and forgiveness due to things from this life and some past life residue. I did this during meditating. Felt like we needed to clear the air and our friendship really improved. I felt such a great connection with him in the heart that I started doing distant healing on him...I learned that this is a BIG NO NO. When I took reiki 2, my teacher said that we need permission, and you can get it from their higher self. But with my own experience with this coworker is that you need their actual permission in person. I think I really really drained my own energy when I should have let the Universe help out and should have asked permission in real-life so it doesn't interfere with his soul's path. So I guess I am nervous on what I need to do to assist him...maybe the answer will come or he will reach out.
you can grant him the power of autonomy over his own well-being, and
still supply 'healing energies' to his situation. the trick is to focus on
where you have the right (and responsibility) to enact 'positive changes'
in the world. cleaning your own environment ought to provide 'positive
influence' for your friend, since you co-habit that space to some degree.