View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Knower

you want you get want

Most people don't understand how to pray or how to do affirmations. If you are affirming you lack something then you get more of what you lack. Because your attention and thought in your affirmation is on your present position or condition you are just calling more of it into your life.
Instead of saying I need ........{fill in the blank}in my life say I accept ........ into my life and I have such joy as I experience ....... in my life. Visualize your smile and your happy dance.

Some will take thought that they have no idea how to bring .........into manifestation. Well the good thing is you don't have to figure out how to bring.........into your life. There is something. whatever you want to call it, that takes your thoughts and manifests them. What we need to understand is we write the book and we are the orator of our life but we are not the total actions causing it to be played out with precision into manifestation. Perhaps we should also affirm right now we are openly accepting our good. Again visualize your happy dance.

Here is an interesting video that I thought gives much insight into having instead of continually needing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9ccOXff5o