View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 01:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammiRose
I have had dreams of this myself. I dont know how accurate they are. But as far as my dreams have shown me, 5-10 workers would use telekenisis on one block due to its weight to help build by the pharohs requirements. My dreams, specifically are related with the three kings, which were placed where on earth they felt the constellation of orions belt was, using that constellation to use as their most sacred choice for burial sites with those specific pyramids.

the orion connection has been posited in at least one book, a look at the dimensions of the constellation and various aspects of the pyramids at giza held a correlation with orion's belt. So your dream does match people's perceptions in that sense...

my best guess was the levitation energies were used to move the blocks... but I had guessed at an additional detail, the reason for the perfect cuts of the blocks being lazers.... of course I assumed that people did this with their bodies rather than using technology the way we do things today... kinda like putting superman in egypt and letting him build pyramids lol! We do know from the bible though that the egyptians had some form of what we would call 'magic' today but it was defeated by the jewish folk once it came down to a fight.

there is also some thought that they had electric lighting in the pyramids so if that is true they could have also had devices such as whatever was used at coral gables if they wanted them. Hard for me to see what was really going on back then since I don't have 'visions' and have to sort through probabilities of one thing vs another... but I like your dreams as they back up my favorite theory