View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Surfer
So...every now and then I keep having lucid dreams like all of You here. And I came to a conclusion that the dream world is the same like the „real world”, and the only reason why can fly by the use of our will, shapeshift, use telekinesis or other psychic abilities in one and not the other is the conditioning of the world we grew up in. That: “it’s just a dream “ mentality. I’m this way too(for now at least, heh) but my argument is like when in the movie „Alice: Through The Looking Glass” Alice was saying goodbye to mad Hatter she asked him: „ will I ever see You again? In life? Or in the dream?” And the Hatter responded:”and who’s to say which is which” ; ) What If faith in fact can literally move mountains, but we just don’t believe we can...at least not yet ; ) Your thoughts?

Well, there is such a thing as having a shared dream, where two or more people dream the same dream, which becomes a consensus reality. There are also astral realms that entities inhabit that are consensus realities, where the denizens agree on the rules.
The more dreamers that are plugged in, the more solid the dream, I would posit. So, the more populated it is, the more consensus and solidity rules-wise.
Maybe the physical material plane is as solid as it is because it has a ton of people and sentient creatures plugged in, with amnesia at birth. So, it is in fact a huge shared dream.
I read somewhere that it's easier doing magic in places where people who believe magic exists live (like Africa). The consensus affects the rules of the dream, locally. Maybe if we all agreed that there is no gravity on planet Earth, there would be no or less gravity on the planet. Or if we all agreed Harry Potter style high magic is real, then it would become a reality.

I mean, how many trillions of entities are plugged into this universe? It would make for a very stable dreamworld.

Thats just a theory. Perhaps the material world has other qualitative differences that make it more stable than a dream / the astral plane.
Still, waking life can be considered a high awareness shared dream.