View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

It's vaguely interesting. I'm old - I get it. lol
What's important is this life - this NOW.
Apparently no vast number of past lives makes me any wiser than the next person on the street. I still shoot myself in the foot regularly and stare at the smoking gun in my hand and ask "Why did I just do that?!"

Hi,

I so agree that it is this Now that matters. You do have a wiser outlook on life than the next person on the street, as I see these things. For most of humanity life is all about chance occurrences. You know that we create our realities and that you hold and point the smoking gun in your hand. What you would like to discover is "Why did I just do that".

There are at least two philosophies about how we create or alter physical reality potentials. One is that the free choice human can choose anything appropriate and alter it. Another is that we are guided to various things which matter, like a destiny of sorts, and that we have little or no control to influence that eventual outcome.

My philosophy is a combination of the two I mentioned. I work with the divine within to co-create my life. I sense that this is more of what you would like to be doing. If it is then your own inner guidance will provide the necessary insights, not me or any one else.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/