View Single Post
Old 18-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Master

Manifesting

This is one of the questions I received while doing these verbal readings. I managed to figure out how to post these on this site - I had to set up a you tube channel. It is still time consuming and I am sure I am doing something wrong for it to take so much time, but it is all a learning experience for me. As this site does not allow attachments of the MP3 variety, this is the only way I have come up with so far to post these.

Anyway, please remember this is for my practice purposes and entertainment only. I don't have a problem with saying that, because I am very entertained by the answers :)

I am getting faster at connecting as these go along. There is a few minutes of silence between the questions and the answers as I connect, and I am feeling my way into what would be best. To ask the question (I like to read them out loud to the Sky and try not to read them beforehand if possible so I don't get any preconceived ideas about how I would answer the question, but instead just allow the question,) so I was playing with, do I get into my channeling space and then read the question, or read the question then get into my channeling space. I found the latter flows better for me, so I am learning a lot of fun things along this path. And who knew I had to figure out how to set up a You Tube Channel - I never planned that in here.

Anyway, enjoy : Oh and this is Part One. Part Two is much shorter, but I don't know if I'll have time today to post anymore, so that may come later.

So here is the Question and Answer

https://youtu.be/g3NJZsAvA7Y