View Single Post
Old 23-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Master

Questions for the Universe - Version 4

I am practicing verbal channeling again - it's been quite a while since I gave this a go - and the last time I was able to connect in this fashion I got better at it, but haven't attempted it in quite a while - life I guess :)

So someone asked me, and I thought, why not? But there was about a month inbetween that time, and I had some things to get clearer about, and went on vacation with Abraham in Cancun! THAT was a lot of fun! So, belatedly I finally did the channelings.

I have been channeling for several years by way of automatic writing, and was finally successful connecting with verbal channeling but I have not done a lot of it, and wanted to get back into trying this out again, so thank you to all the people that responded. It was fun for me :) I hope you all enjoy your answers.

However, I don't think the transcripts will come any time soon - a verbal channeling session is a lot to type up, and I was able to connect for longer periods of time this time.

So, if the questioners give permission, I will post the answers.

Again, thanks for letting me practice on you! And remember, this is for entertainment purposes only and for my practice.

Nameless