View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 01:30 AM
BlackfoxNZ

“Sound the bugle now” song lyrics in a dream

I had a dream where I had just evaded being led into a trap, I was then swimming with great ease and speed toying with the person who was trying to trap me who was swimming trying to grab me, when a black mist or fog the size of a person came up from the depths and started touching all over my legs, the thought “mermaids” came into my head so I was able to get out of the water and as the black mist shaped like a human came up to the surface it had the head of a girl above water but below it remained a mist black frame of a human,
A few seconds later as the dream moved on, music began to play with the words “Sound the bugle now” ( song is :Sound the bugle, by Brain Adams) but the voice of the lyrics of the sentence which I heard was the same as a spirit which has been visiting quite often and giving me small bits of information which has so far been 100% valid,
And for context the last thing said by the spirit was “ if you need help just clap” in a dream 2 nights before hand
So far I have not been able to figure out how it ties to myself or to anything yet so ideas are welcomed