View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
When it comes to paths we have nothing is carved in stone what a reader can offer is insights to blocks that are there showing that might repeat the same patterns or what is called Karmic Debts that accumulate from Past Lives, or from Soul Family connections we find in our current life.

When we can first see the block then we can work to see where things can clear that block.

As a Medium I too am a Psychic and Reiki Master, so I open to the worlds of both the living and the dead, and I can use healing Light to clear things at times. Many are either Psychic or Medium or Healer, but some of us born with it all there developed within us open to it all.

There is no true or false answers with this work only insights. Life paths can change in a heart beat with outers that come into our path. What can be shown is what to avoid in repeat patterns.

Excellent advice and information from Lynn. I also believe that nothing is set in stone as far as our life path is concerned. It's also true that mediums, psychics, etc can vary in their abilities.

You mentioned they are "business first"... Are you referring to 'business' as in payment for their services or something else?