View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GadGirl
I've experience signs from God that are personal and intimate...they weren't SYNCRONICITIES...its something that is something that only I would understand and extremely personal. For instance I was singing in my car Christian songs and really praising Jesus...I pulled in McDonald's and the car next to me had 143 on its plate..It means I love you...Then next to it a truck that said pure white dairy clean as snow. There is a scripture that says he makes your robes white like snow. I felt like he heard me praising him. They aren't number sequences or too good to be true coincidences....They are personal detailed and intimate...Another was when I was 3 I never saw a rainbow...I prayed to God to show me one...2 hours later there was a double rainbow over my house...Its one of my favorite memories

I have a favorite rainbow story like yours too. When my eldest child was little, about 5 years old, I was talking to her while driving away from our home and mentioned the word rainbow. She asked me what it was. I told her I will show her one the next time I see one. I haven't seen one in years and didn't expect to see one anytime soon. BUT a few hours later on the way home, a giant rainbow was right over our house. I pointed it out to her and she got to see her first rainbow.

As for signs, your emotions and intentions will manifest in reality. Your heart will know the difference between ones from God and ones that are manifested due to the fear in your own heart.