View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Seeker

Color Non-duality - My Exp. with my Higher Self

I have read about non-duality today in a book about enlightenment. I also read a couple of days ago about the "Higher Self":

"The Higherself is an aspect of you, a “higher” aspect. It is higher in the sense that it is consciously aware of a reality beyond limitation. The soul, or deepest core aspect of ‘you’ is like a library of all of your experience, thoughts and lives, and the higherself is like the librarian. It has access to all the information and perspectives of your past lives and will sometimes appear in a form of a past life to show you a perspective that will benefit your growth, but ultimately it is the same consciousness behind it (you). It is what connects you to God or Source. Many people refer to this as a guide, a guardian angel, or whatever, but these things are all separate beings. The Higherself will always come from within." https://newearth.media/astral-101-br...the-third-eye/

I was meditating today, a couple of minutes ago, when I reached a moment of awareness and sensitivity to vibrations. I sensed my vision acquiring some sort of animated granularity and colours; it was all pulsating. This is when I asked to talk to my Higher Self. As soon as I said those mental words, my whole body vibrated intensely and I suddenly knew that I was in touch with a higher source. Suddenly, I was filled with gratitude and love and I told my Higher Self that I love it, that I love it, that I love it. I told it that i was going to be patient as I wait for it to show me that there is more to life than the physical realm; that there are other dimensions to go to. I felt answered-to. i was in a strange company with myself. I strongly believe that that might have been a moment of non-duality.

My spiritual path is progressing each day, regardless of expectations.