View Single Post
Old 28-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I am a 333

Hi! I have been waking up in the morning around 3:33am, practically EVERY MORNING!!! I do relate this when we had to put our yellow lab down. It was HORRIBLE!!!!! My husband and I didn't think we could have kids, so we adopted a yellow lab. After 9 years, he had problems and was hurting in pain, we put him down around 3:00am on March 22nd. Then my mom at age 57 was ill and wound up in the hospital for 2 weeks in ICU and she died EXACTLY 6 months later on November 22nd around 3:00am. That was the worst thing EVER!!! My SSN starts with a 3 and ends with a 3. I go to purchase things and has 3s in it. The other day, I went to the deli, asked a lady to fill up a plastic container with dip. She says to me, here you go and you are my last customer of the day and have a great evening! She hands me the container and I look at the price and it says $3.33. I mentioned this to pastor Troy Brewer who made a visit to the area where we live. He knows about numbers and has written books. I started reading the Bible with 3s in it like Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to Me and I answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ Or what about Job 33:3 “My words are from the uprightness of my heart, And my lips speak knowledge sincerely.