View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
Just curious. I've been observing a friend (a lightworker). People are attracted to her like a moth to a flame especially ones who need helping the most. She's with them for awhile then their lives seem to be better because she's around but the moment it's time for her to go and help another person, these people's lives seem to fall apart. Why is that? Isn't it that when lightworkers come to our lives, they help light up our lives and when it's time for them to go then we are never left the same and for most, these lightworkers have helped raise our vibration to some level but for others it happens the other way around? I just noticed this happen to a person this lightworker was helping, once the lightworker left, this person went back to his old habits and ways and even seems to be a lost cause now.

I felt like that when lightworkers helped me, but I was able to get it together when I accepted that I could not depend on them. It has nothing to do with neing the lightworkers fault, it's not. People often find it hard to become self-reliant when someone is helpping them alot. and IMO this is especially true for men, men need women so badly.