View Single Post
Old 13-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
Honestly, my first thought after reading your post is that you're dealing with 'self made attachments'. Self made as in created by you unconsciously through anxiety or fears experienced while conscious. I've spoken to individuals and read several accounts of this happening.

Exactly what I thought it is. Even if these entities are external, and not a manifestation of your internal 'demons' then it also means that they are able to attach because you already were in that negative/low vibe all along.
Either or doesn't matter.

Find the source of your unrest through reflection.

If it's not something you have repressed/suppressed from long time ago or recently, then maybe it's your self-fulfilling prophecy of believing that because you live around a graveyard, an entity will attach to you. It's a placebo effect. Every thought you think consciously or subconsciously will 'manifest' in your dreams or projections to confirm your expectation.

I've seen a literal manifestation in the Astral of my thought/anxiety. But I knew straight away it was caused by the feelings felt prior to projecting.