Thread: The Game
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I agree about the loving doesn't stop when our love one's pass over. For us here I mean. As I say, I don't know myself about the other side. If we've had thousands of lives, do we still relate to the individual characters in the stories is another thing I'll have to think about. Or is this part of the soul group idea where the souls play each others characters.

Let me put it this way I have had spirit contact with a variety of individuals over the years and it took me a long time so to speak to put the pieces of the puzzle together in this regard. What is apparent is that there remains individuality but there also remains the awareness of the over soul or to some the higher self .

This is why there can be a multiple of different personalities and experiences had throughout time as we know it whilst there remains the over soul or whatever word floats your boat .

This is why you can have the individuals as we know as Pythagoras and Francis of Assisi and also have the one over soul where they both share that same energy ..

So in this respect there can remain the active expression and memories of an individual self and also a collective self . Perhaps if you think of an octopus and the head area is the soul and the tentacles are the individual that is not separate from the soul .. There is no separation and there is nothing lesser than in regards to each tentacle and the soul or body from where they extend from . This is why Source is Source and what you are is what you are regardless .

What can happen as has happened to me is where many lifetimes had can ripple across within this present incarnation and talents and traits can surface . Knowledge can surface etc etc . All this is integrated at this point .

x daz x