View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 05:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1

Quote:
ajay00--Does the apparent unity of space and energy
This is more correctly stated as space-time or space and time.

Space = ( )( ) and that vertical bisection of a torus having both positive gravity ( ) and negative )( dark energy curvature.

Observed Time = /\/\/\/ or as ^v^v i.e. a sine-wave specifically related numerically to 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 etc ergo pure linear, numerical triangulation that can be found inside my numerical, spiraled, helical torus.

Quote:
result in higher levels of consciousness

Have no idea what your "higher levels of consciousness" may be.

1} asleep is aka unconscious ergo awake is a higher state of consciousness.

2} having a larger knowledge base is higher state of consciousness ex a worm does not have the higher state of consciouness that a human has and in this example 'higher' means more complex consciousness because of more complex set of integrated network of neurons being active.

Quote:
leading to the unitary perception !

I have no idea what your "unitary perception" is. As Ive already made clear our finite, occupied space Uni-V-erse is one { Uni } via gravity ( ) and dark energy )(.

Most generalized set of SPACE is two;

1} macro-infinite non-occupied space.

2} finite, occupied space Uni-V-erse.

This is simple conclusion for those people who chose to follow rational, logical common sense pathways of thought. There may exist one or more at SF.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman