View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 09:57 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I have been thinking much about past lives, and lately different ways of practicing intuition. I am also confused about spirit guides at this time and have been for quite a while.
I too have been confused about spirit guides. Though lately I have been using a mental visualizing method where upon I visit the spirit guide rather than the guide visit me.
I have had some good results, meeting the guide half-way so to speak, in the hope of being guided further along.

On past lives, I have no real interest.
I've tried using trance-work, but found it very exhausting. Getting only dim colourless footage that left me nauseated. I'm sure practice makes perfect, but ... meh

I had been wondering about future events, I might add before reading your posts. And it seemed to me that there should to be some sort of grounding point in order to solidify the experience; separating the real from the unreal. By which I mean, what may be very intense and flighty speculation from a highly psychic probability.
This train of thought had caused me to shiver. It was as if the cold snowy winter light of day had shone cleanly through my living soul. All too quickly!
I was unable to get a clear fix on anything other than the weather,
of which I'm certain was only partly memory.