View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder
I agree, with the heightened smell senses. Our noses can be trained to smell the most minute of things and from very far distances.
'
But we can also detect odours coming out of the pores of the body. One of my nieces had an odour was very vile, and would make me feel so sick inside, no one else could smell it but me, and I couldn't bear to be near her. her bedroom smelt and so did all her clothes, I kept getting visions she was on drugs, I had never smelt something so yuck before.

But I had also remembered earlier in the years when another niece had an entitiy upon her. We couldn't smell anything, but her mum said only those who didn't love her could smell it. They had to send her back to my native country New Zealand to be amongst the Maori Elders, apparantly she had been cursed by her best friend who was in a cult.

Those incidents were over 18years ago. Since then I have learnt so much about spirituality, energy, healing and myself. That I can smell sickness in people or in their homes, as I walk past strangers I can smell different sickly body odours. I tend not to dwell on what could be, as the person themselves may not be aware and it can frighten them if we say *hey your sick* or *hey you stink* lol if its a smell that makes me cringe I distance myself, I don't want that energy near me, or breathe it into me. But those who are sick, depending on the smell, some people nearing end of life also give off a certain fragrance, I will stay close to and watch over.