Thread: Walk ins?
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
My best friend back in 2016 was involved in a pretty severe car accident. For the first week they did not expect her to live. As time went on they gave her better and better odds. But the points i'm trying to make by posting this is she herself was on a spiritual path and her own journey when this accident occurred. She has made a full recovery and we as well as other spiritual friends are all in agreement that she had a walk in at the scene of this accident. She is still the same in many respects but she is a much better version of herself and her spiritual growth has sky rocketed since this accident as well. It is almost as though something is very different about her although she is still the same person, same memories, same sense of humor etc.....Her gifts have fully come in and she has many. But even the EMT's that picked her up at the accident scene have never seen anything like it or a person make it through the injuries she suffered in all their years of working. She truly in a sense is an extremely enlightened being. I believe this was a walk in, or a soul exchange that occurred and now that she is fully recovered she herself is in agreement too. It wasn't her time and her soul contract was not fulfilled so something of light and love jumped in to help.
Other possible explanations are that the person stuck around and just opened up or her guide stepped down and blended with her to assist her for the rest of her life here. The guide and their person would share many traits. People would easily mistake the guide's traits as being those of their person's because they are so close and deeply influenced.