View Single Post
Old 24-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Newbie ;)

1st 2nd and 3rd attempts

I figured I would log my experiences here in case anyone wants to contribute or help me out.

1st Experience 5/21/2019:

I found some 432 hz sounds to listen to that might help relax my mind and body. I finished reading my first book on OBE so i tried some of the exercises and i feel as if I felt the buzzing in the body or the feeling likened to electrical pulsing. I remember feeling somewhat disoriented and then seeing swirling blue lines in the darkness - then everything went dead.. The end.

2nd Experience 5/22/2019:

I tried to repeat what happened the previous night - but didn't get as far. I feel like I vibrated but that was the end of that. I didn't get as far as i did my first night. I still listened to the sounds - but i think they just became intrusive as a began to fall asleep. I also tried to drink as much water as i could before settling down.

3rd Experience 5/23/2019:

I started reading another book on OBE and read about 1/4 of it. So, I tried something new - I listened to a muscle relaxation track and I also took some ZZZquil before going to bed. By the time I layed down I was tired the ZZZ quil was taking effect. I remember seeing an image of being in my room although it was a greenish gray color but I couldn't see myself. The vision just vanished and then another image popped. I then felt what I think was sleep paralysis - so I attempted to roll out of my body - I caught one of the worst charlie horses I've ever had in my left calf. I tried to maintain my state of mind and treat the pain as I would fear and eventually I just had to wake up and deal with my leg. That was the end of that...