View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Shilao

Hi Serenity Bear,

Thanks for your reply and advice. I'm going to have a hard time adjusting to this if this is what really happened. Although believing that spirits live on after death is a relief, and my experience was intense at the time, I felt detached from the horror of it when I woke up. To truly imagine that this could have happened to a woman, thinking about it now, makes me beyond sick.

I suppose if mediumship is what is happening, there is a reason for it, and it's just to accept it. I take it from your response that you are a medium? if so, do you have any advice on how to be a good medium, because if that would be my calling, I would like to do what I can to help the spirits that might contact me, if that is my purpose.

Kundalini and Mediumship do seem to be separate facets of spirituality. I think my spiritual side just expanded in multiple directions when the Kundalini awakening happened. I seemed able to heal people with acupressure last summer as well without having studied it. Helped five people with different bodily pains. All seemed to be healed. One woman with intense pain in one of her arms, suddenly began to shake enormously in one arm during the treatment and got a massive endorphine rush. She slept for hours. Don't know if I still have the ability, my confidence levels dropped after a lot happened in life, and just haven't tried to help anyone since.