View Single Post
Old 25-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Shilao

Kundalini awakening and mediumship

Hi,

I'm going through a Kundalini awakening, it started in June last year. It has varied in intensity, but has started to get very intense the last week.

I quite frequently go through kriyas which can last between a few minutes up to 2-3 hours. Sometimes the kriyas happen on their own, other times they are precipitated by meditation.

Yesterday I started chanting in what seemed to be Swahili, I chant in Sanskrit and what seems to be Latin as well. Haven't studied any of the languages, so can only see it coming from the spirit world. Used google translate to check the origin and meaning of the language, so not sure how accurate it is, but chanted quite a few different phrases which seemed to be Swahili so it seems to go against being just random words. At one point during the kriyas my body went stiff and I was lying on my back. I held my hands together above my chest in a similar position as though they were tied together. My face was contorted with anxiety, then shifted to fear and hatred. My mouth was drawn at the same time. This went on for a minute or two, then my body went limp, I felt relief and fell asleep. I also felt like I was a woman, difficult to explain.

This is the first time something like this has happened, which to me seems to be different from Kundalini, and therefore made me wonder if I was in contact with a female spirit who had died? maybe as a slave due to my experiences above.

Would be very grateful for your thoughts on this. Am not sure what to make of it.

/Shilao