View Single Post
Old 27-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Master
Fish 2/27/15: The Field Behind Form

I enjoyed an amazing guided meditation on Day 2 of the 40 Days that was focused on experiencing the Field of pure consciousness from which all forms (thoughts, emotions, the body) emanate. Here's a short exerpt from this morning's talk:
Quote:
Liberation in the consciousness of the individual soul is really to be aware of the Field behind the creative process and behind the constructs - to see the Field, to experience the Field.

The moment you do magic happens. Then you begin to see the play of life, you begin to see divine order. You begin to see the play of cause and effect. Then you'll begin to understand it's all a karmic play.

And we can change anything by changing the way we think, the way we posture, the way we intend. We can change anything. It all belongs to us. We can change the Field.

We are not paupers, we are not beggars. We own the Field of infinite peace, infinite love, infinite goodness...

~ Sri Vasudeva
I spend a great deal of time thinking thinking thinking so I'm really motivated to just let go in meditation... to enter that deep sleep state in meditation where my thoughts S L O W D O W N and I can just take a long hot bath in consciousness (((sigh))) it's been a while since I've been there.