View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 06:21 AM
Master
Hi everyone,

When I channel, I use telepathy so I hear the words in my mind. To be able to receive messages, I must shove my conscious mind to the side so I won't be thinking about the incoming message. The better I stand aside, the easier the flow of words coming to me by whomever I channel. I also must be conscious so I can write the words as they come to me. It is a balance between not thinking and writing while I act as a scribe. Soon as I stop to think on what I received, the words stop coming to me. Thankfully, I can pick up where I left off to receive the remainder of the message.

It takes practice to shut down your thoughts. The better you can stand aside, the less interference you have from your filters and the clearer the message. When I first learned how to channel, I was channeling practically every day for messages to write down. So, practice, practice and more practice. That's the only way to gain experience and learn your mode of channeling which requires you to stand aside.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)